Thursday, August 04, 2022

San Francisco Fed president, who reportedly earns over $420,000 annually: 'I don't feel the pain of inflation anymore. I see prices rising, but I have enough.'

That is indeed a jaw dropper! At least she was naively honest!

According to Wikipedia, Ms. Daly, an economist, considers the rather incompetent and mediocre economist Janet Yellen (currently Treasury Secretary under the demented and senile 46th President) to be her mentor.
Her Wikipedia entry does not even provide her birthday!
About her childhood: "By age 16, she was living on her own, working at doughnut shops and retailer Target, struggling to scrape together a full-time salary."

""I see prices rising, but I have enough that I can make substitutions ... I'm not immune to gas prices rising, food prices rising, I sometimes balk at the price of things, but I don’t find myself in a space where I have to make trade-offs because I have enough — many, many Americans have enough," she added."

San Francisco Fed president, who reportedly earns over $420,000 annually: 'I don't feel the pain of inflation anymore. I see prices rising, but I have enough.' - TheBlaze



No comments: