Wednesday, September 09, 2026

Jewish US Senator Adam Schiff: Israel 'Certainly' Guilty of 'Ethnic Cleansing' and war crimes

For many years this member of the US Congress has been a huge disgrace and a frequent, pathological liar! That the Californian voters made him a US Senator in 2024 is inexcusable! I blogged about him frequently.

This lousy US Senator has apparently such a strong aversion against the Prime Minister of Israel Benjamin Netanyahu that he says ridiculous stuff like this! Disgusting!

With statements like this he is becoming worse! Hopefully, he will only be one term US Senator only!

"Michaelson then asked, “So you wouldn’t say that Israel has committed genocide?”
Schiff responded, “I would not, because genocide has a very specific legal meaning. I don’t think this meets the definition of genocide, but I think it’s certainly ethnic cleansing. And there should be investigations, because there may very well have been war crimes committed as well.” ..."

Schiff: Israel 'Certainly' Guilty of 'Ethnic Cleansing' "During an interview aired on Tuesday’s broadcast of CNN’s “The Story Is,” Sen. Adam Schiff (D-CA) stated that he wouldn’t say Israel is guilty of genocide “because genocide has a very specific legal meaning. I don’t think this meets the definition of genocide, but I think it’s certainly ethnic cleansing.”"


Official US Senate photo of Adam Schiff (Source)


No comments: