Monday, October 26, 2020

Hillary Clinton: I was born to be president and I knew I'd be a good president

Absolutely incredible! Hillary Clinton is a maniac suffering from delusions of grandeur!
Let's not forget who chose her to be Secretary of State from 2009-2013 (Hint: Most unlawful and business averse U.S. President Obama; her is my Brief Legacy Of President Obama).

In her own words: "... I was born for that. I mean, that's why I knew I'd be a good president. I was ready for crises and emergencies, and I would have done what you see these women leaders doing. ..."

Hillary Clinton still fuming: 'I was born' to be president; it makes me 'literally sick to my stomach to think' of another Trump win - TheBlaze

If you think, I make this up or that this is a right wing conspiracy, here is the link to the New York Times transcript of the interview: Hillary Clinton Says It’s Different This Time



No comments: