Friday, December 11, 2020

Timnit Gebru: Google's 'dehumanizing' memo paints me as an angry Black woman

The more you read about her and now this interview with her, Google was right to fire this leftist black supremacy cause celebre! She is obsessed, unhinged, and unreasonable! She needs an appointment with a mental health professional!

I am not sure why I blogged about this woman here already twice before (see here, here). However, she seems to have become a typical leftists undeserved cause celebre.

A quick reminder: The CEO of Google is a man from India. I also suspect that a lot of women from India work in IT at Google. Is this not diversity and inclusion? Skin color is not black, but brown! :-)

From her interview:
"... It’s those leaders who have already failed to create any sort of livable, breathable environment for people like me. So how do you expect them to then hold other people accountable when they themselves have created hostile environments for people like me? ...
then there can be a backlash from white supremacist groups about giving Black people a handout and all that stuff. ...
On top of all of that, they [Google] want to censor my work without any sort of discussion. ...
I don’t want to be in these institutions that are hostile to Black women. I think I tried everything I could to try to make a little livable nugget of these institutions for people like the ethical AI team. I want to make sure that whatever I do next that I’m in a safe environment that doesn’t gaslight me ..."

Timnit Gebru: Google's 'dehumanizing' memo paints me as an angry Black woman | VentureBeat

No comments: