Sunday, November 24, 2019

My Experience With New Fedora 31

At the end of October, I upgraded Fedora 30 to 31 without any problems. The upgrade was smooth and went very well! Bravo for that!

I can now also say with some certainty that Fedora 30 was a real garbage version of Fedora. I blogged about it here.

Almost all the very strange phenomena that I had to suffer through with Fedora seem to be gone. These phenomena were of such a kind that you wondered whether my newly purchased Dell Inspiron notebook (hardware) was to blame. No more frequent (sometimes three times a day) freezes of the operating system; no more weird black rectangles appearing in random locations on the screen; no more time varying sensitivity of the touchpad.

I am quite relieved that the ordeal with Fedora 30 is over!

No comments: