Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Tucker Carlson claims US Government Stopped Him Interviewing Putin

Since he is no longer with Fox News, I have had several times the impression that Tucker Carlson is becoming a little strange. Sad!

The outlet chosen, i.e. Swiss Die Weltwoche, is also a bit obscure.

"Tucker Carlson has claimed that he was prevented from interviewing Russian President Vladimir Putin by the United States government.

Speaking to Swiss magazine Die Weltwoche, the former Fox News host did not specify when [or how] he had attempted to conduct the interview, giving it as an example of what he saw as an attempt to "subvert a democracy" by controlling the media. ..."

Here is the relevant excerpt from the interview with Die Weltwoche:
"I tried to interview Vladimir Putin, and the US government stopped me. So, think about that for a minute. By the way, nobody defended me. I don't think there was anybody in the news media who said, “Wait a second. I may not like this guy, but he has a right to interview anyone he wants, and we have a right to hear what Putin says.” You're not allowed to hear Putin's voice. Because why? There was no vote on it. No one asked me. I'm 54 years old. I've paid my taxes and followed the law. ..."

Tucker Carlson Says US Government Stopped Him Interviewing Putin

“They’re all afraid” (Die Weltwoche 9/21/2023) Tucker Carlson is unstoppable. Since his sudden departure from Fox News he scores record viewer ratings. In an exclusive interview with Weltwoche, the political media star demolishes the mainstream media’s manipulation machine, reveals his concerns about a potential Donald Trump Restoration, he speaks about the disturbing state of the Biden family and discusses what’s next for him in a Post-Fox News Order.



No comments: