Thursday, January 28, 2021

Harvard Professor wants to expand understanding of environmental literature a.k.a. climate fiction

Fresh out of the ivory tower! About "the intersections of environmentalism, climate change, and literature". "How can literature help us understand the lived realities of climate change?

I think, climate fiction is a very apt description for the Global Warming hoax and Climate Change religion! Caution: This blog post is more a satire!

In the professor's own words:
"Often, when I describe what I do, people will say, “Oh, you work on cli-fi,” the shorthand for climate fiction. I do appreciate that emphasis on the speculative [in that genre]. ... Last semester, I was struck by the way that my students gravitated toward climate poetry. ..."

Professor wants to expand understanding of environmental literature – Harvard Gazette



No comments: