Wednesday, March 27, 2024

New York Jets star Sauce Gardner says his 'intentions were positive' when he said that Jews 'run the world'

What a saucy, very human story! 😊 With a twinkle from the diamonds in his ears! Jews would maybe call him a Mensch!

"... Gardner continued, “Y’all run the world. They got so much motion throughout the whole world. Y’all gotta see how they be walking in the airport.” ...
On Tuesday, following accusations of antisemitism, Gardner posted a statement on X, formerly Twitter, claiming he was unaware of the negative connotations of his comments.
I love all people,” he wrote. “While my intentions were positive, I just learned that people use those exact words I shared for hate towards Jewish people. That is not what I am about and I appreciate those who took the time to educate me on that fact.” ..."

New York Jets star Sauce Gardner says his 'intentions were positive' when he said that Jews 'run the world' - New York Jewish Week



No comments: