Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Michael Cohen: A Suspicious Man With Suspicions

Posted: 2/27/2019

Today, was the great day many have been longing for: Michael Cohen’s testimony under oath before a committee of the U.S. Congress.

From his testimony (excerpted from here; emphasis added):
  1. “... Mr. Trump did not directly tell me to lie to Congress. That’s not how he operates. In conversations we had during the campaign, at the same time I was actively negotiating in Russia for him, he would look me in the eye and tell me there’s no Russian business, and then go on to lie to the American people by saying the same thing. In his way, he was telling me to lie ...”
    (Why was Mr. sleaze negotiating in Russia as he claims?)
  2. “... Mr. Trump’s personal lawyers reviewed and edited my statement to Congress about the timing of the Moscow Tower negotiations before I gave it ...”
    (Cohen is ultimately responsible for whatever he said before Congress)
  3. “... Questions have been raised about whether I know of direct evidence that Mr. Trump or his campaign colluded with Russia. I do not, and I want to be clear. But, I have my suspicions. ...”

I think, this sorry, sleazy attorney made a laughing stock out of himself. This man is so pathetic that he belongs behind bars! Let’s see whether he writes his memoirs while in jail for three years!

On the same day, Cohen was debarred by the New York state Supreme Court in Manhattan. “A five-judge panel found that Cohen, who began a three-day stretch of congressional testimony on Tuesday, should be disbarred for his federal conviction for having previously made false statements to Congress, the decision said”. What an impeccable timing!

If the Democrats have any modicum of sincerity and ethics they should stop this testimony ASAP and dismiss anything this former attorney has testified!

This is so hilarious! Makes my day!

Reality is often so much better than fiction! You cannot come up with this even if you tried hard!

No comments: