Monday, August 05, 2024

Transgender athletes and the Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 regarding the IOC and ITA

I did a quick check on the websites of the International Olympic Committee and the International Testing Agency.

Maybe I am wrong, but it appears neither one of them saw it necessary to provide a clearly posted statement or news release about the controversy that e.g. biological male boxers are competing with female boxers.

Where are the journalists investigating this matter and reporting about it! So far (8/6/2024), my impression is that far too little is investigated and published about the circumstances regarding these controversial boxers. Is this a taboo subject or does LGBTQ ideology trump?

Very disappointing! As far as I am concerned, I will boycott the games as much as possible!


No comments: