Sunday, December 24, 2023

Immusoft Administers the First Engineered B Cell in a Human Clinical Trial to treat a rare genetic disorder

Good news!

  • "Immusoft announces historic first patient dosed with an engineered B cell investigational therapy ISP-001 in Phase 1 trial for patients with MPS I (Mucopolysaccharidosis type I)
  • Received FDA Orphan Drug Designation and Rare Pediatric Disease Designation for ISP-001 in MPS I
the first patient dosed with engineered B cell therapy ISP-001 in a Phase 1 trial in MPS I, ... MPS I is a rare, genetic disease that affects the body’s ability to produce the enzyme alpha-L-iduronidase (IDUA) ...
The patient was dosed without the need for a preconditioning regimen (required for gene modified stem cells) or immunosuppression (required for systemic virus-delivered gene therapy). ...
"

Immusoft Administers the First Engineered B Cell in a Human Clinical Trial | Business Wire


No comments: