Monday, March 13, 2017

Active Censorship And Punishment By Facebook

Posted: 3/13/2017


This morning, I was logged out of my Facebook account. After I logged in again, I was told by Facebook that I violated some terms of usage regarding one of  my comments. I have posted hundreds if not thousands of comments on Facebook. This is the first time, I was censored by Facebook!


My account has been blocked for 24 hours. I was given no opportunity to have my side of the story heard.


The content of my comment was neither violence provoking, hatred, nor any anti minority insults etc.


Screenshot from 2017-03-13 19-41-25.png


I almost have to suspect that someone felt offended or wanted to get even with me and had my comment reported!

I think, this is pretty nasty! Facebook stop this nonsense!

No comments: