Tuesday, September 24, 2024

How Cloudflare blocks a blogger when visiting the official website of an Israeli hospital

Today, I blogged about Cloudflare for the first time ever!

Then I tried to access the website of the Israeli Rambam Hospital located in northern Israel. 

Help, I am not a member of nor am I affiliated with Hezbollah!

This hospital caught my intention, because it has an underground, fortified facility to treat patients. The article below claims that this is the largest fortified underground hospital in the world.

Hamas dug a tunnel network to wage war against Israel. Israel builds shelters for its citizens.

Credits: So bereitet sich Israels Norden auf den Ernstfall vor: zu Besuch im grössten Bunker-Spital der Welt

Courtesy of Cloudflare (see bottom of screen print)



No comments: