Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Time flies (an autobiographical note)

Time flies faster when you get older! I can tell now after I realized for the first time in my life that the years ahead are fewer than the years behind. Or is this only just my imagination running away with me? Temptations!

What did you miss in your life? What are your priorities for the now shorter future? What is your pursuit of happiness going to be like?

However, if I make it long enough I may have a chance to benefit from the ongoing rapid and substantial progress in scientific longevity research and treatments! Biding my time and keeping at bay the many charlatans who promise you a longer and healthier life for your money!

Will I die in peace and happy! Or will there be agony at the end? My choice, my destiny!

No comments: