Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Attacking climate change, one human story at a time

Even the prestigious MIT is a purveyor of propaganda and demagoguery regarding the Global Warming hoax (aka climate change). This is indoctrination and brain washing! As a student, I would ask for a refund of my tuition!

"“I want them to have the power to use media to express something about how they feel,” Paradis [James Paradis, the Robert M. Metcalfe Professor of Writing and Comparative Media Studies] says. “I’m trying to open up a space for students to express their own ideas about global warming.” ... Paradis says that the course is also meant to offer a practical outlet for the eco-anxiety many within the MIT community feel as the climate continues to warm."

Here the opinion of a fully indoctrinated engineering student: "“I find myself now being able to actually engage in talking with other people about this climate crisis,” she says. “I’m confident that I know enough to start talking about it and not feel ignorant about this issue.”"

Attacking climate change, one human story at a time | MIT News: In MIT course CMS 375 (Reading Climate Through Media), a humanities course that examines the media’s portrayal of global warming and the human stories that underlie this worldwide issue, crafting effective messages is a key component of the curriculum. An MIT course arms students with rhetorical weaponry to fight global warming.

No comments: