Friday, June 11, 2021

When will this circus about LGBTQ finally be over?

As of 6/18/2021, I did not even realize I wrote this post during the so called Pride Month. A Pride Month, which which was first designated in 1995 used to be only a Pride Gay Day!

I call LGBTQ one of the most annoying fads of our time! This fad or zeitgeist has lasted for way too long! Every day we are inundated with celebrating the so incredible LGBTQ community! Intellectuals and the media are fawning and drooling over them as if it was the greatest thing ever!

I do not care about the sexual or gender preferences/identities/orientation etc. of my contemporaries. May they choose whatever they please! I wish them all a happy and meaningful life! 

However, the rest of us (the vast majority) are made to believe that the members of this community are very special and gifted. We all should look up to these trailblazers and avantgarde or whatever they are! Look how chic and glamorous they are! In truth, they are just pompous and busybody!

Probably, there would be far fewer members in the LGBTQ community if there was not all this superficial and exaggerated attention given to them!

No safe spaces for me or for LGBTQ!

No comments: