Thursday, October 02, 2014

Mozart Was A Genius

Posted: 10/2/2014  Updated: 5/8/2015

Update 5/8/15

Just listened to Mozart’s Symphony No. 34 (1780) on Internet KMozart station. Incredible! Mozart was so gifted! I can imagine Mozart’s digit finger touching God’s finger like Michelangelo painted it in The Creation Of Adam.

Symphony No. 38

Just listened to his Symphony No. 38 on kmozart.com by the “Orch[estra] of the 18th Century/Frans Bruggen” again. This is a truly incredible piece of music! So amazing and beautiful! There is a dynamic in this music that is breathtaking and exhilarating. The optimism and the celebration of life is overwhelming. As if Mozart was a prophet of God speaking in a universal language.

Why did Mozart die so young? One may add nearly at the age of Jesus’s death. Like two men on a mission.

A Novice

I did not know much about classical music before I was at least 50 years old. Hence, the discovery of classical music late in my life is a special enjoyment. I try to listen to it as much as I can at work.

Brain Stimulation

I can certainly attest to this now that certain classical music pieces are absolutely stimulating to the brain.


No comments: