Sunday, February 26, 2023

Paris Hilton says she was a victim of Harvey Weinstein at age 19 in 2000

Presuming she tells the truth, how many other women remained quiet and did not report this sex offender!

In some way she and these other women are complicit! Me too!

And how many women have more less directly helped Weinstein to commit his crimes? (Hint: Like Ghislaine Maxwell)

Only in late 2017 did several women come forward to have the repeat sex offender finally indicted!

"... "I went into the bathroom [at a public event] and then he followed me," Hilton alleged. "He tried to open the door, he was hammering on the door, banging on it. And I wouldn’t open it, because I was like, 'I'm in a stall, why do you want to come in here?' And I just wouldn't open it." ...
She added, "And security came and literally carried him away and he was like [shouting], 'This is my party,' going nuts. It scared me and freaked me out."
Hilton was asked if she had heard the rumors of Weinstein's behavior towards women.
"Yeah, and it was just someone so powerful in Hollywood who everyone was terrified of," she said. ..."

Paris Hilton says she was a victim of Harvey Weinstein - TheBlaze



No comments: