Sunday, October 24, 2021

People who carry a fetus

Are these the same people who breastfeed and nourish babies?

The new language of "people" or "birthing people" that is being promoted by and permeating the media, academia, popular science, and others is shocking and disturbing. Show me the transgendered female who is able to breastfeed a baby?

This kind of language is also very demeaning and insulting to women! It is pure misogyny! The wonders of nature and creation are laced with profanity! What a devoid and inhumane language!

P.S. Yesterday, I saw a young woman in a shopping mal openly breastfeeding (no cover, bare breast) her baby while dozens or more people passed by and barely noticed. It was a heartwarming iconic image. 
Yesterday, I also saw an article in a popular science magazine that I regularly read using the word "people" when they referred to women. I was not happy!
As I pointed out in this blog before, it is quite possible that in 20-30 years from now women may not have to get pregnant anymore, because humanity has developed something like an artificial womb. But until then ... 

No comments: