Saturday, September 19, 2020

The irresponsible Ruth Bader Ginsburg

Ruth Bader Ginsberg RIP!

How long was RGB possibly incapacitated or considerably unable to discharge her duties as a Supreme Court Justice?

Why did RGB not step down during the Obama administration? Was she so healthy back then that she decided to continue beyond? I have my doubts (see also Wikipedia on her health, which took a turn for the worse in 1999).

Did she not hold on to her job to her last breath to prevent President Trump from nominating her successor? Maybe she thought she was irreplaceable on the court!

If this is true, then RGB acted very irresponsible and reckless in the final months of her life! She did a grave disservice to the people of the U.S.!

By the way, how many people are aware of the the inscription on the East Pediment or rear facade of the U.S. Supreme Court building? I bet not many!
It reads: "Justice The Guardian Of Liberty". I think this inscription is much more important than the one from the front facade most everyone is familiar with. I blogged here about it.

I don't think RGB was a Guardian of Liberty, on the contrary!

No comments: