Saturday, May 09, 2015

Chinese Pyramids And Mummies More Impressive Than Egyptian

Posted: 5/9/2015

Trigger

Recently watched “PYRAMIDS IN CHINA: ANCIENT LOST SECRETS”. The video documentary tells of grand pyramids larger than the famous Egyptian pyramids and of well preserved mummies of the first and other early Chinese dynasties. Until I saw this video I was not aware of pyramids in China only of excellent, ancient mummies.

Very Impressive Mummies And Pyramids In China

On my first ever trip to China in 2000, I visited the museum of Jingzhou City. The mummy was embalmed in such a way that after 2000 years or so the skin was still moist when the mummy was retrieved. The mummy was housed in a Russian doll like nested boxes made of different materials and filled with different materials to protect the mummy.

I also learnt for the first time of the exquisitely preserved mummies of the western deserts of China.

The above video confirmed my observations.

No comments: